Mehndi designs for kids hands comprise of simple patterns that can be easily applied on the hands of children. Children are usually very impatient and they cannot be made to sit for a long time in one place. You cannot apply any mehndi design on a kid’s hand. Very detailed or intricate designs should be avoided completely for children as they are meant are women. Hence, mehndi designs for kids hands must be simple to design and easy to apply. These designs are so simple that either the kids can design it themselves or have them designed by their mothers. An expert mehndi artist is not required for making mehndi designs for kid’s hands.
Just because the mehndi designs for kids hands are simple does not mean they are not beautiful. Children apply mehndi on their hands during festivals or in weddings. They may apply mehndi on other parts as well which includes foot, neck, arm, etc.
During weddings all the women of the house where the marriage is taking place apply mehndi on their hands. In fact mehndi is a separate ceremony in most Indian weddings. A mehndi artist is hired who applies mehndi to all the women including the bride and her friends and sisters. In such a festive occasion, when everyone is enjoying the art of mehndi, children can’t be left behind. Children, mostly small girls, feel like dressing up like the young women around. They also wish to apply mehndi on their hands. In such situations mehndi designs for kid’s hands are required. Children also apply mehndi on festivals like Diwali, Eid, etc, as it adds to the spirit of joy and festivity.
Usually children love to make symbols or abstract patterns on their hands. Some also like to have their names written on their hands. If you think only small girls like to apply mehndi you are highly mistaken. Even small boys like to have mehndi tattoos done on their hands or arms. They, however, dislike girlies patterns and prefer something that is more ‘male’! Small boys like to have cartoon figures or abstract patterns tattooed in henna on their arms or hands. And the best part about henna designs or tattoos is that they are temporary. They will come off within a couple of days with frequent washing. This is important because kids are frivolous about their likes and dislikes. If they like something one moment, they will dislike it in the next.
Here are some great mehndi designs for kid’s hand-
As mehndi designs for kids hands should be simple, Arabic mehndi designs can be popular with kids. Arabic mehndi designs are very minimalistic. They consist of big floral patterns with leaves and vines to compliment the floral designs. Arabic designs can be made on the hand in a couple of minutes and hence they are ideal for kids. Small girls will be really pleased to have floral patterns done up in henna on their hands. So go ahead and get a beautiful mehndi design done on the hands of your child if you want to make her really happy. Tell us in the comments what you think about these designs.
Incoming search terms for Mehndi Designs:
- mehndi designs for kids (988)
- simple mehndi designs for kids (493)
- henna designs for kids (318)
- mehndi patterns for children (218)
- simple henna designs for kids (194)
- easy mehndi designs for kids (170)
- easy henna designs for kids (137)
- mehndi designs for kids hands (127)
- kids mehndi designs (122)
- mehndi patterns for kids (106)
- simple mehndi designs for children (105)
- simple mehndi designs for hands for kids (91)
- simple mehndi designs for kids hands (74)
- mehndi design for kids hand (71)
- simple henna designs for hands for kids (68)
- easy mehndi designs for hands for kids (62)
- kids mehndi designs hand (61)
- easy mehndi designs for kids hands (59)
- simple henna designs for kids on hands (57)
- mehndi design for kids (57)
- kids mehndi designs easy (56)
- henna patterns for kids (52)
- henna designs for kids simple hands (50)
- mehndi for kids (48)
- mehendi designs for kids (44)
- mehndi designs for children (43)
- mehndi designs for kids simple (42)
- mehandi designs for kids (37)
- mehandi designs for children (37)
- henna designs for kids hands (34)