If you don’t have enough time to go to a mehndi professional, then go for easy mehndi designs. You can have a lot of fun applying mehndi all by yourself. You need to have a free hand drawing skill to excel in mehndi drawing. But now there are a number of tools like stencils by the help of which you can render outstanding designs on your palms. But, if you have neither a stencil, nor a great drawing skill, you can still flaunt great art on your palms. You have to learn the tricks of easy mehndi designs.
Mehndi is synonymous with pre marriage ceremonies originally in vogue in the Middle East countries. But, now it has travelled quite far to enter into any kind of celebrations, observed by people, irrespective of their countries and religion. Yet, the designs carry the quintessence of the country. That is why in Indian mehndi style, the finger tops are painted with the mehndi having no design at all and on the palm centre there is a big dot. Arabic mehndi pattern has designs of flowers, leaves and vines. If you are looking for easy mehndi designs, never go for Pakistani designs. They are the most detailed and intricate. African Mehndi patterns include geometric figures which you can not spot in regular mehndi designs.
How to keep it easy
Easy mehndi designs consist of easy patterns like that of flower arches, flowery trails, lucky lotus, leaves chains etc. First, you have to acquaint yourself with all these patterns. There are a number of books on easy mehndi patterns. You can take help from them. Indian and Arabic pattern of mehndi are comparatively easier than the others. But, if you can not adopt the entire pattern, you can always introduce improvisation and create easy mehndi designs.
Checkout these easy mehndi designs-
Single base with other designs
Easy mehndi designs consist of a single base design. As you can find in Indian mehndi designs, at the centre of the palm there is a base design. In mot of the times, that base design is a big dot. After drawing that, centering the base design you can develop the rest of the design.
Use fillers, say no to intricacies
Easy mehndi designs contain many types of filler. Such designs avoid intricacies where you have to pay a lot of attention and care. At the same time, rendering such complex designs calls for great drawing skill. Since you are a beginner at this, you must not try your hands at all these. Rather, draw broad patterns which can be filled up aesthetically and stylishly with the mehndi paste.
Mehndi designs are objects of beauty. So, even if you are trying easy mehndi designs you must not forget the aesthetic part. You can always experiment with a number of patterns but maintain symmetry in all your attempts. Do not blend flowery designs with geometric patterns randomly. Follow the flow of design that you have already created on your palm.
Avoid curves in your designs. Easy mehndi designs look awesome on your hands, if rendered with dexterity.
Incoming search terms for Mehndi Designs:
- Mendhi patterns (38)
- easy mehendi design (33)
- Mehandi simple design (31)
- simple indian mehndi designs for hands (27)
- mehndi designs easy and simple (26)
- how to keep mehndi designs for hands (24)
- mehndi simple design (23)
- Single line mehndi designs (21)
- simple henna mehndi designs for hands (18)
- mehendi designs simple (17)
- easy mehandi design for hands (16)
- beautiful and easy mehndi designs (16)
- easy mehndi design for kids (15)
- gol tiki mehndi designs (15)
- mehandi designs images (15)
- easy indian mehndi designs for hands (15)
- mehandi design for hands arabic (15)
- simple and easy mehndi designs for kids (14)
- easy mehndi designs book (14)
- simplest mehndi designs (13)
- Simple megandi designs (11)
- basic mehndi designs for kids (11)
- simple mehndi designs for hands indian (10)
- yhs-mystartdefault (9)
- EASYMEHANDYDESAINS (2)
- easy mehnadi desing (2)
- easy mendhi designs for the back of the hand (2)
- meahndi easy (2)
- tikli hena desingssudin (2)
- www mehandi design com (2)